General information in compliance with the "Law governing the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (Lssice), Act 34/July 11 2002"
OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
Montehermoso Cultural Center- Vitoria-GasteizCity Hall
Fray Zacariasmartinez 2, 01001 Vitoria-Gasteiz
34 945 16 18 30
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE WEBSITE WWW.MONTEHERMOSO.NET
- All rights reserved. Any modification of the website or its contents is prohibited.
- The administrative information provided through this website is not published in lieu of documents which must be published in the Official Government Records and Gazettes, whose publication testifies to the veracity of their contents.
- The Montehermoso Cultural Centre accepts no responsibility for the contents, veracity and updating of information provided by other individuals or corporate bodies, either found on the website or to which reference is made through links or other systems.
- The Montehermoso Cultural Centre does not accept responsibility for the use by third parties of the information contained in its website, although the latter shall have to comply with the warnings issued for certain documents and applications.
- The Montehermoso Cultural Centre does not guarantee that the website or the server are free of viruses and accepts no responsibility for any damages incurred as a result of accessing the website or finding it impossible to do so.
- It is the intention of the Montehermoso Cultural Centre that this website should operate with maximum efficiency and that it complies with the purposes for which it was created and for which it is maintained, and for this reason all reasonable means will be provided so as to achieve this aim. However, the City Hall does not accept responsibility for any dysfunctions and/or anomalies in the operation of the website.
- The Montehermoso Cultural Centre may modify the terms and conditions that appear on this website, and therefore advises users to visit it at reasonably frequent intervals in case any modifications have been made.
- The use of this website implies the acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in it.
- For any clarification, information, suggestion, complaint, etc., please use the mail email@example.com or contact any Municipal Citizens' Enquiries Office.